Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been hawking these...I live in Oklahoma so the Easy Version maybe my only chance to get any beers on some of these lists. My MAW should be way easy.

I hear ya! I have access to quite a few, but my maw will be easy as I haven't tried much out of state except co

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Sounds about right, takes between 2 months to 100 years for anything new to make it to my part of the state. We just got indoor plumbing last week;)

I don't have it in central ND yet. Still waiting. Cans of Oberon would be amazing.

Doing this on my phone. Hope it posts.

Beer:

Tired Hands - Dessert (is this even possible? I just saw it on their site) Will take anything from Tired Hands. I am only easing into sours though so maybe be gentle.
NEBCO - Sea Hag (I have Imperial Stout Trooper & I've had Gandhi)
Sea Dog - anything good?
603 Brewing - anything good?
Sixpoint RAD
Spiteful Brewing - God Damn Pirate Pigeon Peanut Butter Porter
Spiteful Brewing - I hate my boss coffee stout
Spiteful Brewing - Selfies are for Weiners DIPA
Ballast Point - Victory at Sea ( I get Ballast here a lot but this has been one I haven't managed to get)
Fate Brewing - Candy Bar Milk Stout
Collab (Prairie & Evil Twin) Bible Belt (may not be eMAW acceptable)
Westbrook - Udderly Milk Stout

I want a really wonderful chocolate or something like that macadamia nut porter or stout. Skull Coast had one but they never got their canning off the ground I don't think.

Swag:
Alchemist Sport Mesh Cap (Gray/Black) Can I ask for this? Or a cap similar in style/color with a very modest and minimal logo. Size L/XL (these are usually flex fit hats)
http://alchemistbeer.com/product/alchemist-sport-mesh-cap-grayblk/
Any little taster or snifter or teku glass.

I'm burnt on english style ales and love porters and stouts. I like my beers slightly sweeter and not as dry. I like citrus bomb IPAs as well.

Hope this isn't too much of a list for this thread. :)

This is the current list

I always just say it's olive oil. Sloshes the same.

That's why I setup an online account. I don't say anything. I just let the regular FedEx guy pick it up at the office (or drop it off on the rare occasions we don't get deliveries). Never even ask me what's in it with a prepaid label.

That's why I setup an online account. I don't say anything. I just let the regular FedEx guy pick it up at the office (or drop it off on the rare occasions we don't get deliveries). Never even ask me what's in it with a prepaid label.

Thisx100

Sent from the Bat Cave

Yup. This is true. I made an account for the past 3 deliveries and they haven't asked since.

Darn EMAW is broken:fro:

Two theories...it's way too hard (but it's fairly common requests around here) or I could be disliked. I am kinda an ******* around here. :mug:

I'll try to figure out what to add or we can skip it and call my box to val (shipping Monday or Tuesday) a BIF. Won't be the first BIF I'll send nor the last. :)

Two theories...it's way too hard (but it's fairly common requests around here) or I could be disliked. I am kinda an ******* around here. :mug:

I'll try to figure out what to add or we can skip it and call my box to val (shipping Monday or Tuesday) a BIF. Won't be the first BIF I'll send nor the last. :)

Yea nobody likes you... Wait I didn't send you a victory at sea? Hmmm... I would say add some west coasts brews and I will grant but I have to wait 7 days before doing so. Btw almanac sours are a great starting point.

I would do it but I got nothin on that one

Yea nobody likes you... Wait I didn't send you a victory at sea? Hmmm... I would say add some west coasts brews and I will grant but I have to wait 7 days before doing so. Btw almanac sours are a great starting point.

Just getting into sours I'm not sure what I'd like. I'll think about what else to add. Promise.

Even the drinking thread was pretty much broken last night so don't think it's you:p
I can only get one on the list and then again I don't have that in my hands.

I would happily grant, but I only have/can get 1 from the current list. While the list may not be hard taken individually, overlapping distribution for 2 or more is a much smaller area.

Well it's not theory number two; you can throw that theory out the window.

You might have something with your first theory, although there is some crossover of distro, and you offered two "outs" at the bottom of your list which open it wide up to anybody.

Could be option c. Thread is slow this time of year as people settle into their summer routines.

Or D). People want to assault your porch with as many hits as possible, and that's not as easy to do with a shorter/ more limited list because they feel they can't do it justice.

Well it's not theory number two; you can throw that theory out the window.

You might have something with your first theory, although there is some crossover of distro, and you offered two "outs" at the bottom of your list which open it wide up to anybody.

Could be option c. Thread is slow this time of year as people settle into their summer routines.

Or D). People want to assault your porch with as many hits as possible, and that's not as easy to do with a shorter/ more limited list because they feel they can't do it justice.

I'm cool with waiting. I think we went through a page or so of chatting and I figured I'd wait. It's the first week of summer vacation for many and many of you have kids and such. I figured it was timing, nothing more. I am looking around for things I want to add. My goal is mostly to get things I haven't tried yet but obviously not "whales". Between meetings and fixing whatever changes I need to make for work because I fail at reading minds, I am looking at pics from this thread to see what jumps out at me. :)

I may be making my way back to the West Cost by year-end so I was sort of avoiding that distro but if worse comes to worse, I'll add some west coast beers.
:)

I was mildly joking about people liking me. I'm fairly likable most days.

I'd say add a little to it. Seems most people that would grant only have one off your list. I only have Victory at Sea.

Blown away by the eMAW sent by nukebrewer for three reasons:

1. 2 Boxes of delicious beer
2. Including a growler (Beer'd Hobbit Juice)
3. And some homebrew (what kind of beer are they?)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403544202.078868.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403544151.085289.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403544164.857307.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403544179.265931.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403544188.301648.jpg

A lot of beers that I'm excited to try. Thanks so much Nuke!

Blown away by the eMAW sent by nukebrewer for three reasons:

1. 2 Boxes of delicious beer
2. Including a growler (Beer'd Hobbit Juice)
3. And some homebrew (what kind of beer are they?)

View attachment 207284
View attachment 207280
View attachment 207281View attachment 207282View attachment 207283

A lot of beers that I'm excited to try. Thanks so much Nuke!

You're quite welcome. I hope you enjoy them. I'm super stoked to see the growler made it intact. Wasn't sure if I'd packed it well enough. The homebrews are:

CS - Chipotle Pepper Imperial Stout (Fire Breath on Untappd)
TD - Dopplebock (Time Dilation on Untappd)

I'd love to hear any tasting notes you may have on them. Cheers!

Yeah, I don't think you killed it, just waiting for another newbie to join the mix or another old hat to finish some they have on deck. I'm in between in that I'm not at 100 yet, but between trades and shopping, etc. I am trying to schedule bottle shares just to get through some beers before I can even update my wants and send out more and receive more etc.

Toby, I haven't forgotten about you, just putting it off for a bit, see reasons above. Pete and Nick, still planning to trade again, but as stated, probably wait til after my birthday July 6th and Nate moving end of July to see what we can get through in 3-5 weeks then re-assess.

Toby, I haven't forgotten about you, just putting it off for a bit, see reasons above. Pete and Nick, still planning to trade again, but as stated, probably wait til after my birthday July 6th and Nate moving end of July to see what we can get through in 3-5 weeks then re-assess.

I've been so busy playing catch up after NHC that I wasn't worried about it. I have all the beers for yours put to the side.

Does anyone know if Funky Buddha bottles their maple bacon coffee porter and is Java The Stout - Jackie O's too rare? I know it's rotating but looking around it seems it may be around.

Does anyone know if Funky Buddha bottles their maple bacon coffee porter and is Java The Stout - Jackie O's too rare? I know it's rotating but looking around it seems it may be around.

Funky Buddha MBCP was bottled at least once, it was brewery only with a 2 bottle limit at its own release event last January. I had the privilege of trying some at Huna Day, fantastic beer

Java the Stout isn't bottled and only breed every once in a while. When we brew it next I'll keep you in mind and send you a growler. Dark apparition is bottled though. I'm in between a couple of shipments at the moment but will be back in the game in a couple weeks if you are interested in that. Hit me up if you are interested.

I work there. We can 4 beers. A brown, an amber, an ipa, and a rye ipa. We also bottle some fancier stuff that gets around a bit. I can find them in Youngstown. Those, so far, have been Dark Apparition RIS, a barrel aged version of DA, a 9% paw paw wheat, and a barleywine. I can grab those at any time here, so not that rare. The special releases are rare though.

Java the Stout isn't bottled and only breed every once in a while. When we brew it next I'll keep you in mind and send you a growler. Dark apparition is bottled though. I'm in between a couple of shipments at the moment but will be back in the game in a couple weeks if you are interested in that. Hit me up if you are interested.

Java the Stout is such an awesome name!!! haha Makes me want some of that.

I made a Quad called It's A Trapp, a dry hopped pale call called Millennium Falconers Flight and once upon a time, a very dark Dark Side of the Kriek.

Those are awesome Star Wars names man! Ill take two Millennium Falconers Flight's.

i have a black IPA in works that will be called Chewbaccas brotha from anotha motha and a Smash will be named Hop Solo.

I made a Quad called It's A Trapp, a dry hopped pale call called Millennium Falconers Flight and once upon a time, a very dark Dark Side of the Kriek.

I named one of my beers It's A Trapp! as well. It's a Belgian IPA with Trappist Ale yeast.
I like your other names too, especially Millennium Falconers Flight.

Back