Craft Beer around downtown Atlanta?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disney7

Reaction score
I'm going to be staying in downtown Atlanta (near the GA dome) for a few days at the end of this month.

Are there any good craft pubs/breweries in the nearby area that I should visit? I will have a car available, but I won't have time to stray too far away.

Thanks

You'll be close to Monday Night Brewing and Red Brick Brewing. Sweetwater Brewing is also not too far away. 5 Seasons Brewpub is probably the closest and it's right next to one of the better bottle shops in town which is Hop City. If you're able to find time to go just a little further you can hit Little Five Points and visit the Porter Beer Bar and/or go to old town Decatur and hit Brick Store Pub. Both of those are amazing craft beer bars and you'll be hard pressed to find a better selection anywhere. There's much more than this around town but this should be enough to keep you busy! Enjoy your time in Atlanta and cheers.

Back