Cornelius Kegs - Anyone need em in Jersey Area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revlus

Reaction score
I didn't post in the group buys forum since it was listed as "Ingredients" only. I hope it's ok to post here.

There is a craigslist ad from a guy selling used Cornie Kegs in Danbury, CT. I'd be happy to forward the link/info to anyone who PM's me. He apparently has a couple hundred to sell.

Even though I'm fairly new to the forums and not proven as trustworthy yet, I'm making an offer to those in the Central/North Jersey area to pick up some Cornie Kegs from the guy in CT and bring them to NJ. I'm making this offer because of the tremendous amount of knowledge I've gleaned from the amazing members here, so I'm trying to give back a little, as I can.

They are used soda kegs, he has ball lock and pin lock, and he'd put some air on them to make sure they are good. He recommends swapping out the gaskets and cleaning really well, as they are stored outside right now. He's asking $35 firm, unless it's a big order.

If there is any interest, please PM me or post here I guess? I'll be picking them up the weekend of January 7.

For pickup, they can be picked up in the area of Bayonne, NJ or Woodcliff Lake,NJ if arranged ahead of time.

I guess my terms would have to be payment up front, but it could be done through paypal, or if you want more protection I could put up an ebay ad or something with a buy it now price. I just don't want a bunch of people saying they want some, just to back out after I have them, leaving me stuck with them. I'm open to ideas of how these things are usually worked out.

Happy New Year!

how many kegs would make it a "big order"? any idea what the discount would be?

interested in a couple
maybe move this to classified section for more attention.
after all big buy is better price ;)

This still happening?
if not post the info so we can do a group buy.

Has anyone bought from this guy? I wanted to know if his kegs are in good shape and if it's worth the ride out there.

Still haven't herd anything back from my previous posts guess the deal is dead?

Latest posts

Back