Cornelius 4-way cleaning can?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skibumdc

Reaction score
So Micrmatic makes a cleaning can that can clean 4 beer lines @ 1x with this specialized can and whatever keg couplers you like.
18L-top.jpg

Does anyone make or know how to make a similar homebrew version that would have 1 Gas-in and 4-out?

Right now I make an empty keg of PBW and use a gas in and then swap the beer-out to each beer line. Not too terrible but could be made easier.

Any ideas?

I dont understand why you would need this. Do you have a combination of ball lock, pin lock and sanky in your system?

I dont understand why you would need this. Do you have a combination of ball lock, pin lock and sanky in your system?

I essentially want a way to split the beer line from 1 Cornelius Keg, into 4 Hombrew ball-lock Beer Line disconnects.

You could use a regular corny keg and run the out to line to a some sort of 4 port manifold. Have the threads on the manifold ports threaded to fit keg posts, then put all you posts and disconnects onto that.

Although It might cost you a small fortune in brass fittings.

that would involve removing the beer line from the disconnect it's already attached to with stepless clamps

You could use a regular corny keg and run the out to line to a some sort of 4 port manifold. Have the threads on the manifold ports threaded to fit keg posts, then put all you posts and disconnects onto that.

Although It might cost you a small fortune in brass fittings.
Yeah the manifold is an idea.
Was curious if anyone had already made anything like that in the DIY section

How often are you cleaning 4 lines at one time? I think I'd just clean each line as the keg blows and call it good.

For less than $20, you can have this: DIY Keg Line Cleaner

lol, That's the tool that inspired my question.

Yeah I guess that's probably more economical and easier anyways.
Thanks

Back