Cool retro bottles from Coke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaanan

Reaction score
Just a heads up, right now Coca Cola is selling 4 packs of 9.3 oz bottles. They have a green/blue tint to them with a retro logo in raised glass.

They are not the traditional coke bottle shape. They are more tubular with a short neck. I plan on buying a lot of them for my RIS.

These are the 125th Anniversary Hutchinson bottle. They're clear, so I'd paint them a black color with a skull and cross bones. Then they'd be perfect for homebrew.

Pretty sure our local coke distributer is still selling the original heavy glass 10 oz bottles, We used to stop and buy them all the time for grandpas vintage coke machine. I brewed in them a time or 2 also. It was about a year ago the last time we picked any up.

It's funny how much more you notice bottles when you homebrew. I'm going to buy a few 6 packs of Red Stripe just for the bottles.

Back