cool bar top

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoonta

Reaction score
I saw this in a bottle shop I was in and thought it would look good in my bar it was beer coasters from a heap of places with a sheet of glass on top.I want1 I thats were you guys come in I was wondering if you would mind sending me some beer coasters THank you :)

i'll go to my local bars and steal some for yea. May have to go to a few different ones to get a varity but i'll see what i can do to remeber. Send me a PM.

Talking about cool bars. The coolest one i've ever been to was made out of ice and had fiber optic run threw it to change colors. The ice kept you beer/drink cool the whole time u drank it!

autoferret said:
i'll go to my local bars and steal some for yea. May have to go to a few different ones to get a varity but i'll see what i can do to remeber. Send me a PM.

Talking about cool bars. The coolest one i've ever been to was made out of ice and had fiber optic run threw it to change colors. The ice kept you beer/drink cool the whole time u drank it!
rock bottom pittsburgh has a chilled bar... it's not quite "made out of ice" but it's still cool and slightly more practical.

Back