Convert 2 faucet tower to 3?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hifidelity

Reaction score
I've got a Kegco 309-2 with a two faucet tower that I'd like to add a third faucet to. I've got a machinist friend who can put the third hole in my existing stainless steel tower (I realize I could probably do it, but his work is impeccable and it would pass for factory), and from there I'd be adding this: http://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/faucets/shanks/316TSA-304_elbow_shank.html and a third Perlick 630SS.

Is it that easy? Has anyone done it? It sure would be cheaper than buying a whole new tower. I realize I still have to think about co2 for the third keg.

Have you looked in the top to see if there is room? A lot of the 3 tap towers have the middle faucet down a bit. I would guess it is to clear the other two shanks. You can estimate using the shanks that are in place. Just borrow some digital calipers from your buddy and measure away!

Back