Conversation at my mother's house...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what my Dad says:

Nah...this was the late 80's early 90's. The show was called Detroit Jazz Alive, hosted by a guy named Jim Gallert...And produced/directed by a tall punk a$$ed whelp with long hair...that actually in retrospect was probably what today we call a mullet.

Late80searly90s.jpg

I think it's gone beyond crush. Just look at that cocky smirk! Better break out the fathers day cards BrownieBite
revandwife.jpg

I woulda made it look better but the rate this thread moves, I didn't have much time.

I dont know whats better....

that you took the time to make that picture or that you are calling him browniebite

Nah...this was the late 80's early 90's. The show was called Detroit Jazz Alive, hosted by a guy named Jim Gallert...And produced/directed by a tall punk a$$ed whelp with long hair...that actually in retrospect was probably what today we call a mullet.

Yeah, my dad was definitely in IL at that point. Close call though...

The picture of class, you are.
I'd make sweet, passionate love to her until she cried in sweet pain.

Oh, I've definitely done that.

Once you learn where it goes, the pain will stop. Turn the lights on till you get the hang of it.

Have any of you guys posted anywhere but this thread for the past ~3 hours?

Once you learn where it goes, the pain will stop. Turn the lights on till you get the hang of it.

Have any of you guys posted anywhere but this thread for the past ~3 hours?

BWAAAHAAAHAAA! Yeah, the first time I "slipped", I got a shoe in the back of the head. I think I mentioned that before though.
Yeah, I have posted elsewhere. You just have to keep those other bothersome brewing posts short so you can get back here to the good stuff.

BWAAAHAAAHAAA! Yeah, the first time I "slipped", I got a shoe in the back of the head. I think I mentioned that before though.
Yeah, I have posted elsewhere. You just have to keep those other bothersome brewing posts short so you can get back here to the good stuff.

Yeah last time I "slipped" I got "Don't even think about it. I already told you NO!" haha

The picture of class, you are.
I'd make sweet, passionate love to her until she cried in sweet pain.

Why does that reply not surprise me? Considering it comes from "a brother from another mother"....
I am right there with you bro.... Well, until you exceed the 30 second mark. From there, you are on your own.

hell ill learn all the crayola colors and let revvy bone my mom if it will get me a lil back door action with my wife from time to time

I found bernerbits' address. His wife will be getting a very long, interesting transcript in the mail.
Hold the postage on that email for a sec.... Maybe there is a lifetime membership in this for us yet....
Man, just because I've violated a billion man codes...

well now that you mention it.... Since we are talking about your wife and whatnot I think i might be willing to reinstate your man card status if you were to give us some pictures of some of these acts that she enjoys. besides no one will believe you without them

I was just thinking the exact same thing. Perhaps they are feeling sorry for browniebites and wouldn't want him to miss out on the rest of the posting.... I mean, considering he hasn't ponied up or anything....

It's entirely possible nobody's tipped them off yet. Crap, there goes my leverage.

Yeah, but you have made up for a few of the violations with your recent enlightenment.... I mean, Revvy hasn't come out of the bathroom yet!

I'm here....I'm just watching, this thread is just moving too fast for me to keep up.

Plus I'm watching CNN...

And wondering if the part about me boning his mom should go in the mem quotes thread, and on my sig.

I fail to see the point here.
And you haven't exactly been an IrregularPoster.

(see what I did there.)
Perhaps I shuold have finished my sentence.
"Have any of you posted anywhere besodes in the past ~3 hours, Because I sure as hell have not had time too"

I was just thinking the exact same thing. Perhaps they are feeling sorry for browniebites and wouldn't want him to miss out on the rest of the posting.... I mean, considering he hasn't ponied up or anything....
Man I hope that sticks :) Just go ahead and change your forum Name. Or at least your avatar!

Nobody needs to believe me. It still happens.
The mind is a powerful thing, There's no place like home, There's no place like him, Theres....

Holy crap. I hit refresh 3 times and no new messages. I'm just gonna opena second browser for the rest of HBT and keep this on on this thread.

Latest posts

Back