Conversation at my mother's house...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I know. I was just tossing a bone to the guy who has gotten 75% of his total post count in a single thread!

Man, I know what people are saying, but you can keep the bone to yourself.

I actually responded to another thread and a customer email! Amazing how if you ignore them a little while they magically can figure things out for themselves!

holy bejesus.... I stop for 5 minutes to answer the phone and it takes me 10 to catch up.... there was something that I was going to comment on but it was like 5 pages back now I forget..... dammit

holy bejesus.... I stop for 5 minutes to answer the phone and it takes me 10 to catch up.... there was something that I was going to comment on but it was like 5 pages back now I forget..... dammit
See, we are all retarded.

Fsck you, ashole. That would work so much better if I didn't have to bowdlerize my cussing...
Good afternoon to you, too.

There you go. Even Revvy acknowledges his limitations... Perhaps you should step back and let the "experts" handle this one... :rockin:

Back