Conversation at my mother's house...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, didn't you hear? Three 22-oz bottles of hard cider last night. It's the least I can do to accidentally crank out a couple decent burns in my current state.

ok, now I must take back my one and only compliment cause you couldnt be modest about it. That was the first from me and the second is always harder to get. (take that last sentence however you sick fu#ks want to :D :D )

Do we need to start from scratch?

What, when people believed me about having a hot wife and were more concerned about my frustration over my mom's beer palate?

That might actually be better.

were more concerned about my frustration over my mom's beer palate?
Now I KNOW you haven't been paying attention. We were not concerned for your frustration! That's what got you into this mess. Actually expecting sympathy for your mom explaining her BW not to your standards.

Sorry no can do, you begged us to change the topic.
Yes, and what did he beg us to change it to everyone....Stories of Revvy Banging his mom!

All right, since my ability to take this all in good humor is diminishing, I'm going to duck out now. Later guys. I guess three days of abuse is my critical mass.

All right, since my ability to take this all in good humor is diminishing, I'm going to duck out now. Later guys. I guess three days of abuse is my critical mass.
All your good sportedness is making me consider ponying up the 25 smackers for you.

Considering being the operative word.

to be honest I thought about kicking him a few bucks towards his fund just because of all the entertainment I have gotten out of this

It would be a good gesture, but I personally only have 10G fermenting and no dedicated fermentation fridge! No cash to spare.
Good night everyone, It's home time.

That was a mighty fine pic. I figured it was your wife. She is lovely, looks Hispanic and has that look that says, "I will make you weep in bed but if you screw me over I'll kick your rear over a 10-county span, bury your pieces in 1,000 spots and make your grandparents wish they had used protection."

That's a unique and vaunted look!

Well Brownie, welcome to the big leagues! You have tolerated a ton of $hit from us and took it in great stride. You kept your sense of humor and didn't seem to really take anything personally. That all means you definitely fit in here with the rest of us. :mug:
Welcome to HBT. (Stay out of the boneyard when the wife is looking over your shoulder!)

You guys ever thought of using the chatroom for this crap? I can keep up way easier in there and boot your asses out if I feel like it.

In a chat room, you can't log in the next day and see what kind of drunken idiocy you spouted the previous night!

Back