Conversation at my mother's house...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least you guys aren't currently in hell week. Then again, that week affords other opportunities :D
Ewww.

Yes Brownie, Those are tits. I'm starting to think all this talk of you and your wife to be a little false with basic questions like this!
IrregularPulse is one funny guy. If I had Skittles, I'd have Skittle juice on my keyboard again.

What she lacks in quantity she makes up for in quality.;)

You know, it is so funny that shecky is playing along. But I think he is a wrinkled little pasty white dude, glasses, bow-tie, sitting behind an old typewriter somewhere laughing his arse off and snorting.

You know, it is so funny that shecky is playing along. But I think he is a wrinkled little pasty white dude, glasses, bow-tie, sitting behind an old typewriter somewhere laughing his arse off and snorting.

oh ****, you just brought the wrath of hell upon yourself...... wait wait.... let me get some popcorn and beer. I wanna watch!

HOLY JEBUS!!!!!!!

browniebite said that didnt match his complection so he has been dubbed whitey and/or white bread whichever your prefer.
I don't accept his whining. Brownie Bite stays, more so because he whined. You take a nick name, you don't get a choice.

Damn. I was leaning back in my chair when this pic came up. Excuse me while I remove my nose from the wall. Yowza.

IrregularPulse is one funny guy. If I had Skittles, I'd have Skittle juice on my keyboard again.
Sure, that's what it is.
Damn. I was leaning back in my chair when this pic came up. Excuse me while I remove my nose from the wall. Yowza.

Someone holler at Yoop and see if she will just go ahead and change his username to BrownieBite just to make it official....

No, we need as little attention brought to this thread as possible. I think we managed to stay under the radar with only 500 posts in 24 hours.

What the hell is that hole for? I prefer just to beat around the bush.
Well no wonder Mrs. Dataz is unwilling. Go take a class.

Someone holler at Yoop and see if she will just go ahead and change his username to BrownieBite just to make it official....
Tell her to wait till he ponies up for membership and add him as a paying member under that name. haha

Probably pics of the SWMBO and the fact that Brownie Bite has bowed out. He will probably slither back in with some pissy excuse of having to work at work or something...

ok, ill give you credit that one was borderline good!

Hey, didn't you hear? Three 22-oz bottles of hard cider last night. It's the least I can do to accidentally crank out a couple decent burns in my current state.

Back