Connecticut brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm from North Haven. Grew up in Clinton (lived in Boston for 12 years in-between). I'm always game for joining a new homebrew club. I've been brewing for about 10 years.

Saw this forum pop up again on my subscribed and would like to propose a suggestion.

There is a park in Stratford, Booth Memorial. Perhaps arrange a date to meet in the spring? Grab a picnic table or two and share some brew. There is plenty of space, I know of other clubs that use the facility. Maybe get in a game of horseshoes or start to establish a club.

All in favor let me know

Hey folks. For some reason, I missed this thread when it started earlier this year.

Sorry I never got back to Hopalotamus about starting a homebrew club. My wife gave birth in August, and I've been preoccupied.

Doubt I can start up a club, but I'd be down with a brewday with some folks or joining up with a small crew to do some brew-related events.

sorry for resurrection, but I was hoping to connect to some CT folks. Any other word on clubs or meets?

I'm in Groton. There's a club in Clinton called Maniacal Association of Shoreline Homebrewers (MASH) that meets, I believe, the second Thursday of each month. I've not been yet, but you can check their web site to figure out when the next meeting is. I've been interested in getting together with other Connecticut (Mass and RI, you can come, too) brewers for an informal meet/greet/homebrew tasting. If anyone else is down, we should set something up.

New Haven here. I would love to meet other brewers in the area, but can't join any clubs because my work schedule is a mess. Some kind of meet/greet/tasting would be excellent.

Just went to all grain here in Waterford. Something local in this area would be great or even a get together once in awhile to get some tips/ pointers from other brewers from around here. I heard there is another club Stonington.

Just went to all grain here in Waterford. Something local in this area would be great or even a get together once in awhile to get some tips/ pointers from other brewers from around here. I heard there is another club Stonington.

Really? I remember reading about one there but I thought it stopped being a thing. I've been toying around with the idea of starting a club for this area.

Something in the area would be great. I would sign up! I believe the guy that ran the club is the brewer for Cortrell. Going to make the trek tonight to check out the Smash club meeting in Clinton.

Back