Connect Vevor 5L mini keg to CO2 tank regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HazyBeer

Reaction score
I have the Vevor 5L mini keg and I'd like to lose the CO2 cartridge and mini regulator and connect it instead to a 5 lbs CO2 tank with regulator. I need help with the connectors. It looks like all of the regulators have the same hose barb so I guess I connect a hose there using a hose clamp? And on the mini keg I will need an adapter of some kind where I removed the mini reg? Does anyone know what I need? I measure the threaded male fitting as 10cm OD and 5cm ID (Or is it 1/4" ID). Can I screw on a ball lock connector?
20210629_101712.jpg

I’m having the same issue with my Vevor 8L kegs. I have 2 and I want to lose the co2 cartridges and instead connect a tank. But, I need to split the hose as well, to go to both tanks at once. Did you ever figure this out? If so, I’d really appreciate your help. Not sure which parts to buy to piece this together. Any pics or links to adapters, hoses, etc would be amazing.

Back