Comment Cards

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piperlester

Reaction score
I'm giving away some beer for the first time and hoping to solicit some feedback, other than "tastes good". Does anyone have a link for a feedback card I can tuck into the 6-packs I'm giving - something not terribly complicated for someone to make notes but enough that I'd get actual constructive feedback (hopefully)?

Cheers!

Google is your friend:

https://www.google.com/search?q=comment+card+for+beer+tasting&rlz=1C1GCEA_en___US779&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=wZ78jblW53NiNM%3A%2CGx_ZqQ09FsDYSM%2C_&usg=AI4_-kTzbkqWgOxg7lRinjLEsBLOfXZ-UA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjw6Pqi66DgAhWV14MKHdodAHkQ9QEwA3oECAUQCA#imgrc=_

You also need to ask yourself what kind of feedback you're looking for. Do you want to know if they detect off-flavors, if they'd have another, whether they like the style, how much they'd be willing to pay if it came in six-packs?

When I solicit input from those drinking my beer, I'll usually ask if they detect any off-flavors, what they think about it, any feedback or suggestions on it?

My standard way to assess someone's reaction to my beer is if they have another. There are reasons why they may not have another that don't have anything to do with the quality--don't like the style, would like to try something else--but when they have a second one, there's only one reason. :)

Back