CO2 Tank Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shay

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a dual regulator in my Sanyo kegerator conversion. The problem is the dual regulator is toppling the tank. Is there a commercial stand available? I might do a DIY version if there is not.

Is your Sanyo one of the older models with the wire shelves? I cut one of mine in half as a shelf for the tank and it fits perfect where the regulator has pressure against the top of the inside of the fridge. You can kind of see what I'm talking about in this pic. If not, maybe you can build your shelf up to that height where it does the same, or frame in a side wall where it can't fall over.

Also, it seems like I've seen a round plastic base to set your tank in, but I can't seem to find it.

Is your Sanyo one of the older models with the wire shelves? I cut one of mine in half as a shelf for the tank and it fits perfect where the regulator has pressure against the top of the inside of the fridge. You can kind of see what I'm talking about in this pic. If not, maybe you can build your shelf up to that height where it does the same, or frame in a side wall where it can't fall over.

Also, it seems like I've seen a round plastic base to set your tank in, but I can't seem to find it.

Your Sanyo is similar to my refrigerator. I simply took a bungee cord and hooked each end in that bracket on the back wall on the left and right that holds the shelves and keep my CO2 tank strapped in the back of the refrigerator that way.

Back