Cleveland Brewery/Beer Recommendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cskid

Reaction score
Heading to Cleveland tonight and back home late tomorrow night for a very quick up and back client golf outing. Would like to pick a brewery to visit while in town. Also, since I'm checking my golf clubs on the plane I can get a few local Cleveland beers to bring back with me (if in cans). Never been to Cleveland. Any recommendations breweries/beers to try?

Fat Heads just opened a new facility. Love their stuff. If you go to Ohio City just to the West of downtown, you can hit 3-4 within walking distance. Masthead is really good.

Thanks for the recommendations. We tried to make a stop at Fat Heads before heading back to the airport. Unfortunately the GPS took us to some industrial park where there was not a brewery. By that time we had to catch our flight. So ended up having a Fat Head beer in the airport. Hopefully I'll be back soon to make it to the brewery.

Must have been old data.
I believe they closed the industrial location/taproom that was on Sheldon road, and opened a larger facility nearby.

Thanks for the recommendations. We tried to make a stop at Fat Heads before heading back to the airport. Unfortunately the GPS took us to some industrial park where there was not a brewery. By that time we had to catch our flight. So ended up having a Fat Head beer in the airport. Hopefully I'll be back soon to make it to the brewery.

That's a bummer! Yeah the new Fat Heads just opened a few weeks ago which is right down the road from the old one in the industrial area. I'm surprised you didn't pass it on the highway as it's right by the airport haha. I live right next door to it. But anyways, hope you enjoyed your time here.

Back