Churchill's Anniversary Renaissance thing 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love her. She just drove to Alpine and got me 2 Keene Idea growlers since I was DUI off The Butcher.

We have 3 kids tho - 5/3/8mos. I think she wanted a break from the babby.

For serious, would love to grab a beer with you next time you're going to Disneyland.

If its up your kids alley, have an in at Jedi Training Acadamy, can guarantee they get picked if its a Sunday.

b683.jpg

1v1willwreku will 1v1blendu

Was he there? I need him to motivate me to stop being a fat piece of **** and cut for once.

Also, 3 females again at Churchills in my photo. What can I say? Im a babe magnet.

Need better photos to confirm babe status. The visible one in the middle is certainly more than acceptable, given that she's at a craft beer bar, has long dark hair (it's my type, apparently), and is not wearing a ring on her left ring finger.

Wait...is that haveuseenmycellar?!

He bought me McDonalds this morning..

Different guy than the one that brought you hash browns? because that guy was not haveu but I thought looked a bit similar. Unless there was a separate guy that bought you mcdonalds.

Last edited:
Different guy than the one that brought you hash browns? because that guy was not haveu but I thought looked a bit similar. Unless there was a separate guy that bought you mcdonalds.

Oh ok. I was referring to hashbrowns guy.

And I now I want some mcgriddles..

I was such a good boy today.

Split a '12 and '14 CFH with a buddy, then a 4oz of F17, Berazzled, '12 CF Sour, BCBBW. Blew a .04 and drove home.

Bourbon County Brand Barleywine was amazing on tap. Much different than the lackluster bottles.

Oh and they were really cool about bottle pickup. They let me pick up my wifes as well as mine. Just showed them her ticket on my phone.

I didn't see anyone I recognized. I would have recognized you obviously Sage. I got there around 2.

Oh - I wear **** like Budweiser shirts for fun. As usual - some dipshit said "nice shirt - so you know they don't serve **** like that here". WOW HE SURE TOLD ME. The shirt always lets me learn who the biggest *****ebags in beer are. Was a scrawny little worm that I could snap in half. I forgot what I said....probably "OH **** BRO THANKS" or something.

I didn't see anyone I recognized. I would have recognized you obviously Sage. I got there around 2.

Oh - I wear **** like Budweiser shirts for fun. As usual - some dipshit said "nice shirt - so you know they don't serve **** like that here". WOW HE SURE TOLD ME. The shirt always lets me learn who the biggest *****ebags in beer are. Was a scrawny little worm that I could snap in half. I forgot what I said....probably "OH **** BRO THANKS" or something.

You should have responded with some crack about "yeah they do, I'm drinking it right now" with a BCBBW.

You should have responded with some crack about "yeah they do, I'm drinking it right now" with a BCBBW.

haha - no ****. My wit isn't fast enough. They do have Bud Light on the bottle list. I should have ordered one.

They stuck as at a table way by the patio. Was nice to be away from the madness but bummed I missed you. Whenever youre heading to the pub next, would love to split a CFH with you. Cheers!

What did everyone try? I really liked Firestone 17. I have a bottle tucked away - haven't had any bottles of it but the draft was fantastic imo.

I wish I didn't have to drive - I wanted 1 of everything. The "leftover" taplist was great - and 12/13/14 bottles of CFH were available.

Bummed Bomb! was offline. Never had it and really wanted to try it. That was my only disappointment.

The Almanac sour and Firestone's Lil Opal were personal favorites. Churchills X is great, as well, and should be on for weeks to come. Wish the list would have had a few more funky/saison style offerings, but I cant complain. The list at Renaissance is always pretty special. Where else does 2010 Abyss just sit untouched because theres 3 dozen+ better or more interesting options available?

For serious, would love to grab a beer with you next time you're going to Disneyland.

If its up your kids alley, have an in at Jedi Training Acadamy, can guarantee they get picked if its a Sunday.
You live in Anaheim? 57 trips in 2 years - I've been laying low for a bit! I'll be sure to look you up - maybe we can hit Noble or something next time we hit the GC Villas and stay a few days.

Churchills X is great, as well, and should be on for weeks to come.

They pulled this off the board just as I was about to order it.

Regardless, was nice to get to try some of the leftovers this morning. Got there at opening, domed a '14 CFH, and split a few other pours with my mom. Really enjoyed the NB Love Leopold. Just wish I had time to try more, but we had a pretty long drive ahead of us, and still had to stop at the Bruery to pick up bottles (and Phoenix Club for reubens).

They pulled this off the board just as I was about to order it.

Regardless, was nice to get to try some of the leftovers this morning. Got there at opening, domed a '14 CFH, and split a few other pours with my mom. Really enjoyed the NB Love Leopold. Just wish I had time to try more, but we had a pretty long drive ahead of us, and still had to stop at the Bruery to pick up bottles (and Phoenix Club for reubens).

How were the Reubens? Long-time listener or first-time caller?

How were the Reubens? Long-time listener or first-time caller?

I've certainly followed the Reuben thread and they definitely lived up to the hype. We were both impressed and fully satisfied. My mom only ate half and I actually just crushed the rest when I got home (little congealed and coagulated, but still ****ing delicious)....

nghLvEs.jpg

IKwloxj.jpg

You live in Anaheim? 57 trips in 2 years - I've been laying low for a bit! I'll be sure to look you up - maybe we can hit Noble or something next time we hit the GC Villas and stay a few days.

Live about 2 miles from the Park, actually! Can meet you there ( pretty sure there's a seat with my name on it at Carthay) or anywhere in the vicinity. Bottle Logic is worth checking out next time you're up this way.
I've certainly followed the Reuben thread and they definitely lived up to the hype. We were both impressed and fully satisfied. My mom only ate half and I actually just crushed the rest when I got home (little congealed and coagulated, but still ****ing delicious)....

nghLvEs.jpg

IKwloxj.jpg
dat potato salad HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

That Craftsman sour is fantastic. Sleeper pick of the list for me.
I enjoyed that craftsman as well. The 2012 and 2014 CFH were delicious, and dangerous! I had sip of a friends Bomb! right before it kicked. Good as usual. Thanks a lot for the ride rcubed . I would have liked to meet some of you but I didn't post that I was there... Next time!
The regulars on this SD thread need to have a bottle share i'm thinking!

Back