Chugger Pump Shield?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pdaigle

Reaction score
I was wondering if I can buy chugger pump shield/cover or if anyone has ideas on DIY?

Thank you all

Something so liquid doesn't drip into it accidentally? I used a small sheet of aluminum flashing, screwed one side down next to the pump, bent it up and over, leaving airspace so heat could escape, an called it a day.

I took a steel mailbox ($14), removed the front lid and cut out the back for ventilation. Mounted to frame.

borderline embarrassed to admit it, but I use an old PBW container cut to slide over the pump housing. I drilled holes in the back (bottom of the container) for ventilation.

borderline embarrassed to admit it, but I use an old PBW container cut to slide over the pump housing. I drilled holes in the back (bottom of the container) for ventilation.
I've used a cut out gallon milk jug for a coffee bean funnel for seven years now. There's a lot of good materials that go in to our recycling bin.

Latest posts

Back