• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Chugger Polysulfone Inline Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgauthier20420

Reaction score
I no longer use this pump as I have moved my system to a different pump and configuration. It worked great while I used it and the flow was very fast. Selling for $80 plus shipping. Local pickup works best of course.

There are 3 pictures uploaded. 1 of the pics shows the mounting screw holes that I drilled out slightly for mounting to my brew stand. This is cosmetic only of course and the pump is 100% fully functioning. It was used for approximately 1 year while I brewed say 1-2 times a month. PM with any questions.

Thanks for looking.

20140411_073431.jpg

20140411_073416.jpg

20140411_073358.jpg

Come on. Does no one need a pump?!?! This would be perfect for the pump in a toolbox build!

Make me an offer....

Come on. Does no one need a pump?!?! This would be perfect for the pump in a toolbox build!

Make me an offer....

There's a certain brew club in the area that you could have contacted. Maybe one of the members would have picked this up off of you...

Back