Christmas Keezer is loaded & ready

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryC

Reaction score
Back in early October I decided that I'd do three different beers for Christmas. Shortly after that I started doing the backward calculation on when I needed to get things started so they'd all be finished by Christmas. That was my "oh crap" moment when I realized I should have started a month earlier :drunk:

Well, it took some creative carboy shuffling and keezer/fermenter management but I got 'er done. You're looking at a Wookie Jack clone, an oatmeal stout and a pretty sweet Belgian. The Belgian was the last one to finish and it will only have about a week on the CO2 but I think it will be OK.

So that's my Christmas tale. What's yours?

Happy Holiday's to all the folks on HBT :mug:

20121220_140057.jpg

Congrats! Our winter warmer is a Wee Heavy this year. Hoping to brew twice between now and New Years - a sweet stout and a cream ale.

I got my own spiced xmas ale, a samuel smith winter welcome clone, and a nice cider on tap. Family gets in from Sweden tonight around 9pm :)

Back