• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chicago trade keggle for uncut sankes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mux

Reaction score
Titles says it all I have an extra 15.5 keggle cut open with weldless bulkhead ball valve and nice extra large 5" face angled thermometer. I want 2 unmolested 15.5 sanke kegs. I want to use them for fermentation so I don't need the spear.

Ok, I changed my mind I will also consider selling this beast for 150 USD(local only)

Oh- I can post pics a little later, and please reply to this post my inbox is full.

Here she is!

beer phone 343.jpg

Its never seen fire I used it as a mash tun for a couple of years.

mattmeiske12 said:
Holy giant thermometer Batman!

He'll yeah! I run across the from time to time. They are on old steam systems and my employer is switching them out with digital. The price is right.

johns said:
one keggle for 2 sankeys right? does it have a sight gauge?

yea more pics

Ill get more pics to you tonight. No sight glass I used it as a mash tun. It comes with weldless bulkhead, ball valve and giant thermometer.

Hell yeah just scored a keg on craigslist for 10 bucks.

Back