Cheesy thank you thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

40watt

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
There is no freakin' way that in a mere six batches, my beer would have gone from distinctly @ss flavored to tasty nectar of the gods, without the hbt contributors.

In fact, my last three batches were very good. Due to hours of reading and soaking up knowledge, I was well prepared for my first all grain batch. Despite living in an area devoid of support from fellow homebrewers, I was able to take part in group buys for several bags of grain. I was able to choose my equipment wisely.

There is so much info here, I didn't even need to ask questions. I just kept looking, and found answers to questions I didn't even know to ask. My beer is not perfect. Now I can focus on repeatability, and better clarity...things of that nature.

I feel like this kind of progress could have taken years left to my own devices. So anyway, I'm done fellating hbt now.

There are many of us who feel the same way, we just didn't take the time to put it in words. I know that this site has helped me immensely, which is why I decided to pony up the dough to go Premium (as I see you have too). I try to be helpful when I can, and in return I just hope that I will be fortunate when looking for help in the future.

Prost! :mug:

This forum taught me to brew, so I'm so grateful also. Of course, I'm $2500 or so poorer because when I came on this forum I had a couple of buckets and carboys and some airlocks and now I have an all electric 10 gallons HERMS. :drunk:

But the beer is better, that's for sure!

Latest posts

Back