Cheers! from Saratoga Springs, NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outhousebrew

Reaction score
My name is Shane and I have been in the homebrew hobby(i guess you can call it that) for about 4 years now. Switched to all grain a year ago and love it.

I always check out the site when im researching, and today I decided to join. I brew 10gals every weekend, so hope to see you guys on here quite a bit.

Cheers!

Welcome, I'm not too far away. I live in Brunswick which is right outside of Troy home of Brown's Brewing!

Love it up there in NY, the Track, Lake George,Blue Mountain, well any way Welcome to the warm gun, I have always been a fan of Coopers Cave
"Sagamore Stout" and "Pathfinder Porter":mug: GO SOX

Welcome to all those who I'm learning are very close to home! I too am a local being just off the Sacandaga in Mayfield. I'm not sure where you guys get supplies but I go to the Saratoga Zymurgist (No affiliation, just a satisfied customer). Reed is a really great guy and very helpful with advice. The prices are a lot lower than Hammersmith in Latham as well. Also, Brown's Brewing Co in Troy has the best Oatmeal Stout I've ever tasted. Delicious!

Back