Cheers from Peachstate.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

royale

Reaction score
I used to hate beers growing up. It tasted so dull, boring, and out of word. It's like a bitter tea with CO2 and Alcohol. Well, all that changed in 2008 when I had my hands on Craft Beers, DFH's Indian Brown to be exact. I am a convert and got hooked on. The complexities of craft beers are beyond this world. I later learned the beers I hated so much was the so called "commercial beers."

My local grocery stores do not carry that many kinds of Craft Beers. I googled and found a craft beer stores that carried endless kinds of craft beers. I felt like I was in beer heaven everytime I visited that store.

One day I noticed they were selling pots, carboys, brown sugar??? I asked the owner and he explained that I could make a great homebrew myself. From that time to today, I have been brewing 20 some batches of homebrews and each time was a blast. I am on way to AG brewing soon and hope to be able to learn and share in this forum. Cheers!

Back