Cheers from Lake Orion, MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. This site is absolutely invaluable and the HB community on here is amazing. I noticed you live in Lake Orion. I live in Ortonville (closer to Oxford) and own a PT practice in Lake Orion. Small world! Welcome aboard.
:mug:

Welcome. This site is absolutely invaluable and the HB community on here is amazing. I noticed you live in Lake Orion. I live in Ortonville (closer to Oxford) and own a PT practice in Lake Orion. Small world! Welcome aboard.
:mug:

Just down the road! Where is your PT practice?

On a side note, I forget which brewery does it, but I had a Hoppotomus at the Summer beer fest in Ypsi. It was fantastic.

It's Orion Physical Therapy on Lapeer Rd. (M24) just south of Clarkston Rd. on the west side in the plaza with The Gym, Crittenton Medical Supply, Bellacino's, Ming's, etc. (across the street from Burger King/Kmart). I also own a practice in Midland off of S. Saginaw St.

Haven't heard of that beer, but if it has a lot of hops, I'm sure it's great! Welcome to HBT! :mug:

Just down the road! Where is your PT practice?

On a side note, I forget which brewery does it, but I had a Hoppotomus at the Summer beer fest in Ypsi. It was fantastic.

It's Orion Physical Therapy on Lapeer Rd. (M24) just south of Clarkston Rd. on the west side in the plaza with The Gym, Crittenton Medical Supply, Bellacino's, Ming's, etc. (across the street from Burger King/Kmart). I also own a practice in Midland off of S. Saginaw St.

Haven't heard of that beer, but if it has a lot of hops, I'm sure it's great! Welcome to HBT! :mug:

Right by me. I am just west of 24 off of clarkston. I used to work out at the Gym. I know where I am going for physical therapy next time I blow out my ACL!! haha

Back