cheers! from -6 degrees Boston!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

78kombi

Reaction score
Hi folks, just saying hey and im reading and learning here.
im lucky enough to have some co-workers who are all around the same level of brewing as me, ( 6-9 months)
ahh.. im sure ill have plenty of questions in the future.. but for now ill look for the answers in the threads .. thanks and cheers!...Joe
oh...just noticed it was peanutbutter jelly time!:ban:

Welcome, and thank you for taking them damn clippers from over here. Been out in them temps all week. Happy Brewing.

Welcome to HBT. It's a bit colder than that here in OH today - sounds like a good excuse to go home and drink. :mug:

dang i was gonna come up with some SA coment about the warm weather your having but my fellow michigander beat me to it (hiya riclark).

Welcome from beautiful, balmy, 60 degree Boulder, CO. (don't worry, it will be warmer tomorrow)

Balmy, huh?

Try -24 with -40 wind chill...welcome to Illinois...:mug:

Welcome from beautiful, balmy, 60 degree Boulder, CO. (don't worry, it will be warmer tomorrow)

Oh, come on and man up you "southerners"! It's supposed to get above 0 up here by tomorrow. It was chilly today and yesterday, though. I think it was around -25 when I went to work this morning.

Oh, come on and man up you "southerners"! It's supposed to get above 0 up here by tomorrow. It was chilly today and yesterday, though. I think it was around -25 when I went to work this morning.

Just because you're an honarary Inuit up there in the UP doens't mean that you get to make fun of us 'southerners'! :D

-6 is nice especially when you're walking through the windy streets of boston.

Welcome!

Back