Checking in from Jersey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrappy125

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just checking in to introduce myself. Been lurking for a long time, and decided I'd finally like to join and post. Relatively new to brewing, just a few months in and I've got 70 gallons under my belt. I brew with a few guys, here's a pic from a few weeks ago when I had a few things going.

The left is Ed Wort's Apfelwein, middle is a homemade honey recipe, and the right is an Irish Stout I had for St. Patty's Day.

trio.jpg

Thanks

Scrappy125 said:
Thanks, just outside of Atlantic City
Where? Northfield? Pleasantville? Somers Point? Barnegat?

I use to live in AC down by the inlet at Pacific and Seaside...across from the Jitny station...neighborhood is all torn down now.

Originally from Camden, but grew up at the shore. Parents use to live in Manahawkin while I lived in Browns Mills and Mt Holly.

Welcome. ;)

homebrewer_99 said:
Where? Northfield? Pleasantville? Somers Point? Barnegat?

I use to live in AC down by the inlet at Pacific and Seaside...across from the Jitny station...neighborhood is all torn down now.

Originally from Camden, but grew up at the shore. Parents use to live in Manahawkin while I lived in Browns Mills and Mt Holly.

Welcome. ;)

Galloway actually:mug: Thanks for the welcome! We had a pretty sweet Beerfestival in AC a few weeks ago. I actually got to be one of the judges:)

Back