Cheaper Carb Cap Idea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBBrewer

Reaction score
I was thinking of a cheaper carb cap and have been screwing around with this idea. I know it does not have a check valve, but it would be cheap and easy to install inline to the caps. Give me some feedback on if you think this idea is useful, things you would change, or if it is useless. All constructive feedback is much appreciated. See drawing below.

Full_Assembly_DRAWING.jpg

It looks like with the amount of money you would be spending on the parts, you could just as easily buy a used corny and a picnic tap.

It looks like with the amount of money you would be spending on the parts, you could just as easily buy a used corny and a picnic tap.

That's not really the point of multiple bottles. I was more thinking if one was bulk aging a few beers and wanted to carb one up quick to share or try. Not really to bring a 6 pack of soda bottled beer.

Back