Carboy dryer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeremy586

Reaction score
So random question... Does anyone feel like their plastic carboy dryer was worth the purchase? I don't have a problem with storage of my carboys so does it really dry any faster and is drying the carboy after using starsan really that important? I usually get as much out as I can and just pitch and fill on top of whatever foam is still in there.

You don't need to dry after Star San (wet contact, don't fear foam, etc)...I think the point is for drying after cleaning, so you don't have pooled chlorinated water sitting at the bottom.

Yes, I think you're right, it's for after cleaning. I've never worried about a little pooled water though, since I'm going to sanitize it again before I put anything in it anyway.

Hop Rocket holder

I use my Carboy holder to hold my hop rocket steady as I fill it with hops. It also works pretty well to dry my Carboy after cleaning.

Latest posts

Back