Carboy Carrier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grahambo

Reaction score
Can't find it on walmart's website but in the garden section they have some totes for $5 a piece with handles that are awesome for carrying carboys. they're a bit bigger around so what I do is move it so site then fill 2/3 up with starsan solution and set my blowoff directly into the bucket. I tested two of them with 120lbs and neither showed signs of giving up.

:mug:

The ones i have are red and a flexible plastic with two handles. I'll try to get a pic up later

I use one that actually slings around and under the entire carboy and has two handles. I can't stand the thought of using the one's that just lift it by the neck. I'm afraid of those types.

CarboyCarrier2.jpg

One of them actually has the tag still, its a "multiple purpose flexible tub" capacity of 27 liters and its 15"x14" found em in the garden section.

Like I said. 5 bucks, and you can use it as a water jacket to help with temp control.

Latest posts

Back