CantillonWatch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone that did a proxy pickup of the 50N packs for other people, do you just need their printed receipt or also a copy of ID from them? Picking up for a few people tomorrow and would like to confirm I have the right documents. Thanks!

For anyone that did a proxy pickup of the 50N packs for other people, do you just need their printed receipt or also a copy of ID from them? Picking up for a few people tomorrow and would like to confirm I have the right documents. Thanks!
A copy of their confirmation email and my personal ID was all I needed. Picked up for a few throughout that week, process was the same each time.

It would be great if there's some Vigneronne available Saturday afternoon, but it sounds like that will be a stretch. I'll be visiting with a couple of friends.
They told me they where selling the last 150 or so bottles of vig when I went on thursday

Today. On-site and To-go.

Alright Iris 2018 is finally to go
2qtvcw8.jpg

Paging bostonvert

Thats the problem, whenever I show up they usually don't have what I want for sale but I'm not complaining. Thats a big
no-go on this forum, you shall not complain about Cantilllon Gaseous Clay
I think the problem is that most people who might get their once in a lifetime, or can only order or trade online for a huge premium have little sympathy.
However, if this was applied to any other business people would bring out pitchforks if they got an excuse of we are out of x ingredient for your favorite food or, we have the product but we haven’t priced them or labeled them.
So I get both sides.

Also have to understand that it’s a family business and they get very busy at times, and they are trying to curb the shitlordery of reselling, which sadly ruins it for many.

Long story short, beer people can be beautifully hypocritical. :)

Thats the problem, whenever I show up they usually don't have what I want for sale but I'm not complaining. Thats a big
no-go on this forum, you shall not complain about Cantilllon Gaseous Clay

I actually like that system more than the online proxy bs they pulled earlier this year...
That way, if you spent an afternoon in the brewery just kicking back and drinking a few bottles, there was a good chance you got to buy something interesting. Almost all year round... Now, they announce and a few hours later everything is gone.
That was also how Jean described how he wanted to procede with his new tasting room upstairs... I wonder why he opted for something else...

hey guys! my wife and i will be in Belgium this coming week! are plans are Cantillon on Tue., Fonteinen Wed. and Cantillon again on Thur. hopefully with Digita7693 ! if anyones around i would love to meet you guys and share some bottles! we're off to Paris tonight. cheers!

Where about Paris are you guys hanging out?

we're staying between the 9th and 10th Arr. kind of by Gare du Nord. we plan on going to a couple beer bars La Fine Mousse, etc... and seeing the tower. also definitely watching the game somewhere tomorrow evening. do you have any suggestions? =]

Awesome! We got here today and are staying in the 5th. We stopped by La Cave à bulles which has a good bit of Cantillon/3F, but quite expensive (also doesn’t make sense to hit since you’re going to both! We grabbed some to drink during the fireworks).

We are at the tower tonight for fireworks. Wish I had more suggestions, but we are just visiting as well! Have a good time!!

Ps. If you see someone walking around in a TB shirt that’s definitely me

Awesome! We got here today and are staying in the 5th. We stopped by La Cave à bulles which has a good bit of Cantillon/3F, but quite expensive (also doesn’t make sense to hit since you’re going to both! We grabbed some to drink during the fireworks).

We are at the tower tonight for fireworks. Wish I had more suggestions, but we are just visiting as well! Have a good time!!

Ps. If you see someone walking around in a TB shirt that’s definitely me

Nice! Thanks man! Have a blast! PM me if you end up around the 10th arr. tomorrow night

hey guys! my wife and i will be in Belgium this coming week! are plans are Cantillon on Tue., Fonteinen Wed. and Cantillon again on Thur. hopefully with Digita7693 ! if anyones around i would love to meet you guys and share some bottles! we're off to Paris tonight. cheers!
I will be there Thursday am. Cheers

Bottle date
(mm/dd/yyyy)

Cork Date
Bottle Size Label / Notes Image Link
06/15/2010 2010 750mL First batch under "Mamouche" name N/A
N/A 2010 750mL N/A
05/16/2011 2011 750mL N/A
06/07/2012 2012 750mL N/A
06/08/2012 2012 750mL N/A
06/26/2013 2013 750mL N/A
05/22/2014 2014 750mL N/A
06/14/2016 2016 750mL First bottling since 2014
05/31/2017 Season 16-17 750mL
05/25/2018 Season 17-18 750mL

ahhhh **** finally a birthday lambic bottling that isn't Selectie C or '99 Framboos... something attainable for a dumb as all hell novelty reason.

05/16/2011 Mamouche... glad I tracked one down this year, but probably more because I'm excited to drink Mam with some age than because it was bottled on the day I turned 27.

Back