CantillonWatch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn’t have apricots or raspberries in it and it’s not a brand new beer, so I can’t imagine it would be nearly as shitty Fou/Nath/LPF. It can’t be, right?

You'd hope so... It's a limited release so it'll probably be just the same. Unless JVR implemented his new system by then :)

After Gueuze, Kriek and Gambrinus, GCB is probably the easiest to get hold of.
I´m not really a fan of it but I have a bunch from various years gathering dust to see if my palate or the bottles improve with age.

I had a 2009 label GCB a few months ago that knocked my tits clean off. Seems that GCB really hits a stride after 4-5 years.

aed3269aa5.jpg

Seems like FF has been available longer this batch than previous, is that correct? I know the on again off again for sale might have extended the perceived availibity, but it seems like a large batch.

Seems like FF has been available longer this batch than previous, is that correct? I know the on again off again for sale might have extended the perceived availibity, but it seems like a large batch.

FF has lasted into the new year before if my memory serves me correct. The on-off sale has certainly extended its availability.

Back