Canadian (Ontario) supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Walker

Chr15
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this? - I am confident I will be corrected if not ;o)
I'm quite lucky with my location in that I have a grain wholesaler with public outlet close by and 2 good Homebrew supply stores about 40mins drive away. I do much prefer to shop "in person" rather than internet shopping. It's a good chance for a chat with other's in the hobby whether that be store staff or anyone else shopping. It's amazing how many new things/tips I come away with to research further.
Anyway, today I just called in at "Brewers Pantry" in Bowmanville which apparently is under new management (and about 10 mins closer to me.)
Spent a while chatting to the new owner and looking over all the new stock - lots of bling (SS Brewtech, Spike Brewing) to put an itch in my wallet!!
I thought I would pass on my experience, which from a single visit (will not be my last) is so far so good! - worth checking out.

Not sure where your located buy there's a new homebrew shop in Pickering. Opened up in a plaza by the go train station. Can't remember the name of it though. A buddy told me about it. (I no longer live in durham)

Not sure where your located buy there's a new homebrew shop in Pickering. Opened up in a plaza by the go train station. Can't remember the name of it though. A buddy told me about it. (I no longer live in durham)
Thanks for that!, I live just outside Pickering and had no idea we had a new shop. The website looks like they are a bit limited on equipment but maybe that will expand. Ingredients do look good though so that will be very convenient.

Back