Can anyone from Nashville or Clarksville TN help me find this beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebamaking

Reaction score
I'm from Alabama and i have to travel up to tennesse to work tomorrow...i was wondering if anyone in the nashville or clarksville area could point me towards the a beer store with the best selection. i was in particular looking for stone ruination ipa or scullers ipa....just somewhere with a good beer selection that would be better than alabama and at least have 22 oz of rogue and such...thanks for any help....

http://www.frugalmacdoogal.com/

Should have the Ruination based on their website...

Haven't been there in 9 years (since I lived in Nashville), but directed a friend there a couple of years back. Pretty much where I-65 hits I-40.

Remember, for high gravity beer or stuff in 22oz bottles, you need to go into the liquor store half...

i appreciate it man...i called them and they got it in stock...looks like i'll be undeprived tomorrow for the moment being....man someone in alabama needs to work on the beer laws its just about ridiculous....

i appreciate it man...i called them and they got it in stock...looks like i'll be undeprived tomorrow for the moment being....man someone in alabama needs to work on the beer laws its just about ridiculous....

Move to Mississippi and you'll be longing for those Alabama beer laws.

i could imagine...thats where my family is from so i have some good ole mississippi genetics....but yeh the entire south in general has a worse beer selection. maybe it's just because i like ipa's so much, most of my favorite ones are brewed in california...

Latest posts

Back