Bru'n Water on Chromebook

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wortlover

Reaction score
My 12 year old laptop finally gave up the ghost, and I bought a chromebook. I didn't really give it any thought about being able to use Bru'n Water, and I should have. The chromebook arrives today, and I wanted to know if any of you are able to use Martin's product on a chromebook. Also, a shout out for Bru'n water, this is my 4th year using it, and its terrific.

I wasn't able to get it to work without Excel, but that was a couple of years ago. I tried it in Google Sheets and whatever the open office equiavlent of excel was and it didn't work in those.

I'm not sure if he's updated it since then, but i wouldn't expect it to work unless you actually had Excel.

I wasn't able to get it to work without Excel, but that was a couple of years ago. I tried it in Google Sheets and whatever the open office equiavlent of excel was and it didn't work in those.

I'm not sure if he's updated it since then, but i wouldn't expect it to work unless you actually had Excel.
Well, that's a bummer. I did some thread digging, and someone mentioned Libreoffice. I'll try that. My own fault for not thinking it through.

I'll report back after the chromebook comes in, and how it works out.

Latest posts

Back