broke my pump :(

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celtic_dude

Reaction score
So last night I broke one of my pumps. I started with the cheap $69.95 12volt pumps and think it might be time to upgrade. At least one of them. Where can I find the best deal(price and shippint) on a new pump? Thinking a chugger pump ss with the center inlet. If the deal is good enough I will upgrade both. Also need to upgrade some of my camlocks on my tubing to the high flow option. Noticed last night that I have a mix of standard and high flow on my five hoses. Thanks! :tank:

So last night I broke one of my pumps. I started with the cheap $69.95 12volt pumps and think it might be time to upgrade. At least one of them. Where can I find the best deal(price and shippint) on a new pump? Thinking a chugger pump ss with the center inlet. If the deal is good enough I will upgrade both. Also need to upgrade some of my camlocks on my tubing to the high flow option. Noticed last night that I have a mix of standard and high flow on my five hoses. Thanks! :tank:

Take your pick:

http://www.chuggerpumps.com/home-brewing-pumps-chugger/chugger-pump-vendors/

Back