• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brewtroller 4.0 & Accessories (Over 25% Off!!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBobsBrews

Reaction score
Hello,

Earlier this year I started to put together a BrewTroller build, however after getting hands on with it, I decided it wasn't for me. I don't mind manually minding the temps & turning valves.

I'm looking to sell everything together including:

- BrewTroller 4.0 Pro
- BrewTroller USB Module
- BrewTroller I2C LCD Controller
- 18" I2C LCD Cable
- Encoder with Cable
- Blue & White LCD Display & Faceplate

Everything is in like new condition, never having been used in a brewery environment (stored in anti-static bags). I'm just looking to recoup some of my money & get a fellow brewer on the road to automation. I paid ~$140 for everything and am only asking $100 + $10 S&H

-Theo

Here is a picture of everything included

2012-11-02_17-15-37_316.jpg

how does this compare to a BCS. I did a search but did not find anything helpful. Thinking of going BCS.

I'm not too familiar with the BCS, but from what I understand it's more of a prebuilt system where the BrewTroller is a customizable DIY solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back