• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin FS/Trade: Brewtroller 4.0Pro With lots of extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mliptack

Reaction score
EDIT 1/6/15 - SOLD

Thanks for all interest!

Cheers!
Max

I have a Brewtroller that has never been used to brew for sale. It has been wired up and works, if it had an hour timer, it would have about 5-10hrs of on-time.

I bought the system with the intent to be able to connect remotely (ie start brewing while at work – hopefully my boss doesn’t read this lol) and was never able to get it to work quite the way I needed it to work, so I am looking to sell the system.

This would be a great starter system for the brewer who wants to learn some programming and also wants to have some automation over their brewing. Or for someone who already has the Brewtroller and needs a backup system or replacement parts.

As of right now - I am not willing to piece the system out.

Prices below were original price

Sale includes

1 - BT 4 Pro Board $168.92

1 - Switching Power Supply 2amp 12v (this PSU was purchased separately, because of its extremely small footprint. It's about 3"x4"x1") (not pictured)

1 - I2C LCD

1 - USB Module

3 - 4" Temp Probes $19.99

2 - 8" Temp Probes $20.99

1 - I2C Ethernet Module $49.99

1 - Encoder $3.99

1 - Knurled Aluminim Knob $9.99

1 - One-Wire Expansion Board

1 - 2' M3 Extension $7.95

1 - M3 Panel Mount $9.99

4 - M3 Temp probe Splitters $9.95

1 - User Manual

1 - 6" I2C Cable (not pictured) $3.99

1 - 18" I2C Cable (not pictured) $4.99

Initial Investment - $401.56

Looking to recoup $300 for the system (plus shipping). Or I would be willing to trade SS Motorized Ball Valves and/or SS Center Inlet Pumps.

Pictures to follow.

Thanks,

Max

Pictures:

As mentioned above certain items may not be pictured.

I didn't realize that I didn't put out the 4th M3 cable splitter, but it is in brand new condition like the other 3.

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_0862.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG

Please note - I prefer not to use PayPal. Pickup available - Milwaukee, WI area.

Google Wallet / US Bank (pay a person style) payments accepted.

Here are a few more pictures of when the system was fired up and installed in my control panel.

Note: only items mentioned above are for sale / trade (iPad; control panel; PIDs etc. are not for sale)

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_8227.jpg

I am now adding the 16ch Relay SPST and 1' cable that is plug & Pplay with the Brewtroller.

BrewTroller 16 Port Relay Board SPST - $68.99

Total Initial Investment: $470.55

Looking for $340 for the full kit.

No longer accepting valves as a trade - as I have already ordered 10.

Thanks,
Max

can you do the original 300? if yes please send me paypal address shipping will be to 33122 in FL

Back