Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey
I just got an order and with the hops I got MOST were vacuum sealed.... but some off the 4oz and 8oz bags were NOT. Is this by design or a mistake?
Thanks for any advice
J

Hey
I just got an order and with the hops I got MOST were vacuum sealed.... but some off the 4oz and 8oz bags were NOT. Is this by design or a mistake?
Thanks for any advice
J

J,

It is neither a mistake or by design. All of the bags leave the store vacuum sealed, and vast majority make it to their destination sealed. Sometimes though the seal is broken during transit. Get them in the freezer with as little air exposure as possible and your hops will be fine.

Thanks,

Ed

My order shipped on the 26th, Got to Colorado this morning and is expected to be delivered today...Simply awesome. I have a Raspberry wheat and India Brown Ale that are just screaming "KEG ME"!!!

Thanks again Ed you never seem to disappoint!!:rockin:

Ed,

What do I pick to match German wheat malt and German 2-row pale malt?

I am doing a Paulaner heffe clone.

Ed,
I promisse I will get better at this. One more recipe I am trying to decipher and get it ordered using Brew Builder. This time it is 1998 Alaskan Smoked Porter by Alaskan Brewing Co. Three ingredients I still need to find:

American 2-row pale malt
American chocolate malt (Crisp Chocolate Malt?)
Alexander's pale malt syrup?

http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com/product/0101459/briess-pale-malt
http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com/product/0101460/crisp-pale-ale
http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com/product/0101485/crisp-chocolate
http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com/product/0102229/briess-golden-light-liquid-extract-exact-amount

Dude, it took me less than 5 minutes to get that list together, and im on my cell phone. Please dont tell me youre on a computer and cant find that stuff.

Leave Ed alone, hes got more important stuff to worry about, like integrating his stock into the website so we dont order stuff thats out of stock. Haha, just breakin your chops Ed.

Ed,
I promisse I will get better at this. One more recipe I am trying to decipher and get it ordered using Brew Builder. This time it is 1998 Alaskan Smoked Porter by Alaskan Brewing Co. Three ingredients I still need to find:

American 2-row pale malt
American chocolate malt (Crisp Chocolate Malt?)
Alexander's pale malt syrup?

I added some links to the list above. For the Chocolate malt if you want to use American you would have to choose Briess Organic Chocoalte, otherwise the Crisp will work just fine, but be a little darker. The Alexander's pale malt syrup is just golden light LME.

Thanks,

Ed

http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com/product/0101459/briess-pale-malt
http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com/product/0101460/crisp-pale-ale
http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com/product/0101485/crisp-chocolate
http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com/product/0102229/briess-golden-light-liquid-extract-exact-amount

Dude, it took me less than 5 minutes to get that list together, and im on my cell phone. Please dont tell me youre on a computer and cant find that stuff.

Leave Ed alone, hes got more important stuff to worry about, like integrating his stock into the website so we dont order stuff thats out of stock. Haha, just breakin your chops Ed.

Thanks for the help. I will be busy today unloading 9 pallets of stuff coming in today.

Brewmasters Warehouse said:
Thanks for the help. I will be busy today unloading 9 pallets of stuff coming in today.

Guess youre gonna need us to take some of that stuff off your hands. My last order just shipped yesterday, but I cant leave you with all that good stuff sitting around the warehouse.

Very nice and clean website. Easy to navigate etc. Thanks and good luck with the business.

Ed,
With the rash of CC fraud being talked about on this site, how are your transactions handled? Do you handle the transactions directly? I don't want to unzip my fly when I place an order.

Ed,
With the rash of CC fraud being talked about on this site, how are your transactions handled? Do you handle the transactions directly? I don't want to unzip my fly when I place an order.

Credit Card transactions go like this. Your credit card information is entered into our secure cart, and then encrypted for transmission to our gateway which is the direct link to the processors. The result is then sent back to us (encrypted) and your order information is moved into our order database.

No one has access to complete credit card information. I can not see the full credit cards numbers even when I log into the gateway. I can only see the last 4 digits.

If the gateway were to be compromised everyone would know it, since that would be 10,000 - 1,000,000 credit card numbers being stolen at once. It would probably be on CNN within a couple of hours of happening.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions. I am not the expert of all things web related, but I have made the security of our customers a top priority. That is why we have a 256 bit SSL cert, instead of the required 128 bit SSL cert that is required.

Thanks,

Ed

Hey Ed do you have a false bottom for a 10 gallon cooler in stock?
Sick of the braid

We have the 9 in false bottom in stock right now. Looks like we just ran out of the 12 inch false bottom. The 9 will not take up the complete bottom of the cooler, but works fine. I used a 9 inch in my 10 gallon cooler for 4 years without any issues.

Ed

I'm framing this for SWMBO

nosissyfruitbeerever.jpg

I just want to say again how awesome Ed and the guys are at BW. I put in a fairly large order late in the day on a Saturday while they were slammed with walk-in customers and they still came thru with time to spare. Top notch service.

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to make the web interface work so that you can pick a recipe (one already on your website) and EASILY modify it to match the batch size you want and the efficiency that you get without having to tear everything apart and rebuild it. Hope you can make that happen - love your products + your grain crush so far.
-Matt

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to make the web interface work so that you can pick a recipe (one already on your website) and EASILY modify it to match the batch size you want and the efficiency that you get without having to tear everything apart and rebuild it. Hope you can make that happen - love your products + your grain crush so far.
-Matt

Is that possible, it sure is. May not even be that hard to do. I will put it on the list of features to add into a future release.

Thanks,

Ed

Thank you! I will be much more likely to order more beers spontaneously while browsing the web with that feature! Hope it works out well and can't wait for that feature. I've seen tons of beers that I have wanted to order and just not been able to customize the grain bill to fit my system and was too lazy to do it on the brew builder!

-Matt

What is the usual turn around time on item to be fulfilled by Blichmann? Its only been 2 weeks but I can't wait to get my stuff for my mash tun. Thanks

I just want to add to all the compliments. I recently worked through some interesting orders, payment wise, and your guys ( Scott and someone else) helped me out greatly. I love that you guys can package the grain for a single recipe and send it out. It is awesome to not have a half pound of random grains and quarter ounces of hops lying around that I have no use for, but had to pay for.

You guys are great!

Ed - Do you all carry Muntons or another British DME? Not seeing it on the site. Just wondering as I like to keep some English Pale Extract on hand in case I miss my OG on english style beers.

Ed - Do you all carry Muntons or another British DME? Not seeing it on the site. Just wondering as I like to keep some English Pale Extract on hand in case I miss my OG on english style beers.

Sorry the only DME we carry is Briess. If you are sticking to light or extra light DME the results will be pretty similar.

Thanks,

Ed

Back