Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick update. I just got off the phone with FedEx, and ground service is not going to be running today. This again means no matter what we do no orders will be shipped out today.

You guys (Atlanta) still shut down b/c of weather? Gotta love that city, I remember them shutting down school even when snow was forecasted.

stressing over something that's out of your control isn't going to get the work done. RDWHAHB. the orders will get shipped. the customers will be understanding. it'll all work out in the end

for those that don't understand what the roads are like here.. this video was taken on Peach Tree Street in down town Atlanta. This is a MAJOR road in the middle of Atlanta. just imagine the roads in the rural areas or farther away from the city itself.
[ame]http://vimeo.com/18654578[/ame]

Good Luck Ed! I almost placed an order for a big recipe with a ton of different grains in it. Glad I didn't, I would've never had it in time.

I placed mine on Sunday. I'm imagining Ed and company tobogganing down the slopes on my sacks of grain with boxes on their heads. I'm not quite sure why :)

Take your time, Ed, and be careful out there!

-Joe

Understanding? Some will... others. Watch "Chaos Theory" on netflix.. 10 minutes changes a guys life.

hahaha! this post is epic. lessons learned from this post:

1. movies are only watchable through netflix.

2. plotlines of romantic comedies are directly translatable to real life.

I got my email from Ed and am one of the "understanding" people patiently waiting for my order. Stay warm and safe and remember, it's good customer service like this (the email and the interaction on this board) that makes us loyal customers.

Ed:

Just wanted to thank you for the e-mail. You can't control the weather. You can ship when you can ship and we all appreciate the traditionally quick shipping you do under normal circumstances.

Be safe and stay warm.

Seems to me you have a closed down brewing supply shop full of grains and yeast and hops.

Hmmmm..... now what could you do to pass the time until you can open the shop again. :mug:

Thanks for the e-mail Ed. I placed my very first order with you on Friday and look forward to placing many more in the future!

We are finally reopening today, but on a limited basis and capacity. Only of couple of guys are able to safely make it into work, and FedEx service is still CLOSED so no orders can actually be shipped out.

Thanks,

Ed

Glad I checked this thread I was wondering what happened to my order placed Jan 2nd that still showed "pending".
Was told when I just called that one part was oos and that's why they didn't ship...never got an email with any status but they said they sent it.

I'm glad this is due to weather, I was beginning to loose faith.

Glad I checked this thread I was wondering what happened to my order placed Jan 2nd that still showed "pending".
Was told when I just called that one part was oos and that's why they didn't ship...never got an email with any status but they said they sent it.

I'm glad this is due to weather, I was beginning to loose faith.

No need to lose faith. I can promise you that the email was sent as I was the one that sent it.

Looks like it things are going to be running again tomorrow.

Thanks,

Ed

Winter Storm Update:

After being closed 1/10-1/11/11 and no FedEx service 1/10-1/12/11 things are beginning to return to normal. We are open regular hours again, and we are shipping orders out as fast as possible. Due to the storm we are behind and you will experience a delay in the shipments. We will notify you once your order has shipped or if there are any issues with your order. The Winter storm has also delayed incoming inventory shipments, which may cause some out of stock issues along the way. The vast majority of inventory shipments will arrive at our store on or before Monday January 17th.

Ed, Thanks for your assistance with my recent order! Everything was perfectly packaged and arrived on schedule. I am a big proponent of Customer Service, and you folks have that in spades! I will be ordering from you again, in fact I just did!

Do you guys have ingredient kits for the noobs. I am hoping to get a kit in 30 days or less.
I'm about 45min or so north of Marietta in Rome, Ga.

Do you guys have ingredient kits for the noobs. I am hoping to get a kit in 30 days or less.
I'm about 45min or so north of Marietta in Rome, Ga.

They should have everything you can imagine, starter kits, all the equipment you could hope for, and knowledgeable staff to help you make the right choices.

Ed,

Any chance you will ever carry a set up like this? I see you have the stones but dont see the regulator...

s78.JPG

+1, great guys to order from. In the past I had realized I had placed my ordered but needed to up my grain bill by about .5lb and they set it up for me no charge and didn't have to cancel and resubmit etc. Their crush is very good also.

They should have everything you can imagine, starter kits, all the equipment you could hope for, and knowledgeable staff to help you make the right choices.

my pre-ice-storm order arrived yesterday, and now i have a fermentor occupied!...great packaging (including special instructions), as usual - and i agree with joeunc, very good crush!

thanks Ed!

I just discovered that BMW has some great deals on 8 oz of several hop pellets including cascade, centennial, colombus, and willamette, better than half price ($5/8 oz). I wish I would have known about it on my past order, I paid just as much for 2 oz as I would have for 8 oz.

I got an email saying they would be carrying bigger quantities of hops by Mid December, however I still see nowhere on there site where the 1/2 or 1 pound quantities are.

Am I missing something?

Ed, about how long is the current backlog? Just trying to see if I will be brewing this weekend.

;)

Outside chance it will ship out today. If not today then it will ship out tomorrow. We are catching up and we are staying very busy with new orders coming in so the back log is slowly disappearing. I think we will be back to same day next day later this week.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed, can I call you that? Do you give discounts for 1st time brewers who come down and buy from the store? I came down with the wife over the weekend shopping with her, but found out you were closed on Sunday.

Ed, can I call you that? Do you give discounts for 1st time brewers who come down and buy from the store? I came down with the wife over the weekend shopping with her, but found out you were closed on Sunday.

Of course you can call me Ed, everyone does. When you come on down I am sure we can work something out.

Thanks,

Ed

Latest posts

Back