Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered stuff for a Stone Old Guardian clone and a simcoe/amarillo IPA. Hopefully will be brewing one of 'em this weekend, although I know I'm cutting shipping time close. (No pressure, btw! ;) Seriously though, no pressure.). :mug:

Friendly suggestion: it would be really awesome if you had a "wish list" or "save for later" feature. That way when I know I need something small, I can throw it on my list and then add it to my order when I'm ready to get some more ingredients. Otherwise I have to leave myself notes and keep track of them on multiple PCs. Might be costly to implement, I don't know, but it would help me out.

Thanks again for the fantastic service!

Ed,

Do you know when the O2 regulators are coming in?

I will order some in, if people want them. I have not had anyone request them before this but I can certainly get some.

This goes for everyone if you want something I am more than happy to look into any product request. Even if it is something that we may not carry full time I will get something in for you at a good price if I can.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed, Keep up the great job on you shipping!! I placed an order on Easter Sunday and received it 4 days later. Grains were very nicely packed good service and product A+ :ban:

How about some barbell stirbars?

Also, how far do you recondition your corny kegs? Cleaned, o-rings replaced and guaranteed to hold pressure?

How about some barbell stirbars?

Also, how far do you recondition your corny kegs? Cleaned, o-rings replaced and guaranteed to hold pressure?

We do not have barbell stir bars. Sorry we only have normal stir bars. If we get enough folks wanting them, you know I will get them in.

Are corny kegs, come in great shape. Completely clean, and guaranteed to hold pressure. We have been completely stoked at the condition our kegs have been in. We also just started throwing in a set of o-rings with each keg.

Thanks,

Ed

I also wanted to let everyone know that we have a complete new line up of products. This new line of products in not brewing related but distillation related. I know this is not the forum for that, so I will leave it at that. If you are interested we do have it though. Hey we are in the deep south, so you can not imagine how many requests I have had for it.

Thanks,

Ed

+1 on the barbell stirbars. I'd love to be able to see examples of them and find one that works with both 1/2 and 1 gallon glass jugs with convex bottoms. I know I could just go order them somewhere else, but I'd like the opportunity to come by the shop and see them, plus support BMW a little more.

2 new hops in that are hard to find are now in stock. These hops are home grown from the Rogue Farms and used in Rogue beers. They are called Independent and Revolution. We should have these all year long, but I can not say for sure. I am looking forward to trying them out.

Thanks,

Ed

I am going to be replacing shanks, taps, and tailpieces on my system. I have never done this before, can you help me in the measurements. Say for a 4 inch shank, what is 4 inches, the threads or from end to end.
Also, the tailpiece on my system is in a fairly tight place, how much more to the length does a straight and the 90 degree curve add.

And before I get too carried away, would you ship this to Canada with the good old USPS so I don't get bent over with the UPS surcharges?

I am going to be replacing shanks, taps, and tailpieces on my system. I have never done this before, can you help me in the measurements. Say for a 4 inch shank, what is 4 inches, the threads or from end to end.
Also, the tailpiece on my system is in a fairly tight place, how much more to the length does a straight and the 90 degree curve add.

And before I get too carried away, would you ship this to Canada with the good old USPS so I don't get bent over with the UPS surcharges?

We do ship to Canada via USPS, that is not a problem at all. The shanks lengths are listed from end to end. The straight tail pieces are 7/8" from end to end, and the 90 degree tail piece is ~1 3/8" straight out, and then down another 1 3/8".

Hope this helps,

Ed

The keg looks beautiful! And getting my orders within three days of ordering always rocks, especially when there is liquid yeast in there and the temps are rising...

Just brewed my Stone Old Guardian clone yesterday... 77% efficiency into the kettle!

And that's with a single infusion mash in a 10 gallon Rubbermaid cooler, stirred by hand and batch sparged.

I have to attribute it to the crush. Thanks, Ed.

I am not one to come out and publicly bash a company when things don't go quite right, but I am quick to come give them praise for doing right by a customer after a problem.

I recently placed my first order with BMW. The shipping was quick, the recipe builder is cool as can be, and the flat rate shipping and handling are pretty hard to beat.

I received my order last Friday night when I got home from work, there was a problem with what was shipped. Mistakes happen, and this was likely an easy mistake to make. I used their contact form to email them about the problem. Within an hour, it may have been within a half hour, Ed responded from his Blackberry with options for resolution and promises to make it right and apologized for a bad first experience.

Today, I received the product I had originally ordered. They sent it free of charge and allowed me to keep what was sent in error, rather than ship it back. They obviously value the customer and will do what it takes to make sure a customer is happy.

I wanted to make sure that BMW got the props they deserve. I look forward to placing many more orders with BMW. Thanks, Ed!!

~Paul

Yes. That is what I am looking for. You can't find it under Home»Equipment»Fermenters»Fermenter Accessories. I know Ed said it was out of stock last month but I don't know if he got any more in.

Yes. That is what I am looking for. You can't find it under Home»Equipment»Fermenters»Fermenter Accessories. I know Ed said it was out of stock last month but I don't know if he got any more in.

Yes we are still out of stock. I just checked with the supplier and they are still out of stock. Sorry about that. I may be able to get them from another distributor, but the price would be higher than the 34.99 we sell ours for. It would be 59.99, but I would probably be able to keep them in stock on a consistent basis. I am open to discuss which you guys fell is better. What I do not want to do is flip back and forth between the two, or carry both.

Thanks,

Ed

Hey, Ed. First time buyer, and I'm very impressed. Your site is fantastic, beautiful code as well as a clean design, loads fast on my phone as well as on my dialup! Oh, and your prices are good and stock looks great. I especially like that you will do partial quantities on things, like LME. That ability alone saved me quite a bit on a couple of batches worth vs. NB; I don't want to buy 3.15# Munich LME when the recipe calls for 0.5#!

Can't wait to get the order and start brewing next weekend. Next time, I'll have to try out BrewBuilder! :D

Pumped here too. Just made the first order. Got 1/2 LB of Cascade, Centenial, and EKG. Also a kit (saison) and built an ESB and a two hearted clone. Throw in a 3000ml flask and boom... Ordered up!

Sooooo happy that you can finally ship within GA! Just got my first order this week and I'm going to be teaching a buudy to brew. He has never brewed and he's already hooked on the Brew Builder...

-Tripod

Ed, I wanted to tell you that I was really happy with my order.

I was the guy who placed an order April 16, 2010 for 3 Perlick 525s, 3 SS shanks, shank fittings and some beer line.

The brass nut on one of the SS shanks was busted and you guys sent me out a new one.

You guys rock and I wanted everyone on the board to know that you go above and beyond to please a customer. I'll be ordering more from you guys in the future.

Ordered a lot of stuff... Unfortunately the last item on the list (a ESB yeast) got chopped off the bottom of the order form (honest mistake) - and the 3L flask was out of stock.

Ed personally called me and told me that he is overnighting the ESB yeast and is sending a 1L flask for FREE to tide me over until the 3L flaks come in.

Not much more you can ask for!

Thanks, Ed, for going above and beyond.

Back