Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if you saw it the last time... so I will re-ask...

Hey Ed,
Is there any discount on more DME? I see that it is $3.99/lb. Is there a 3# or 5# or 10# or 15# option that changes the price per pound? Putting together a $200+ order and want to see if you have that option. Thanks!

Not sure if you saw it the last time... so I will re-ask...

Hey Ed,
Is there any discount on more DME? I see that it is $3.99/lb. Is there a 3# or 5# or 10# or 15# option that changes the price per pound? Putting together a $200+ order and want to see if you have that option. Thanks!

Jay,

I am sorry but we do not. We try to have some low prices for everyone that orders, so we charge as little as possible.

Thanks,

Ed

Looking forward to the winner.

Also, is there a way to keep the stuff in my cart from disappearing? I put together a big order and was just waiting to fire it in. I didnt want to order too far before my brew day.

Does it disappear after a while?

Any tips with this?

Also, is there a way to keep the stuff in my cart from disappearing? I put together a big order and was just waiting to fire it in. I didnt want to order too far before my brew day.

Any tips with this?

It's your browser that saves what you have in your cart. If your browser is set to delete temporary internet files automatically after a certain amount of disk space is reached, then the items in your cart will be erased also since that info is stored in the temporary internet files.

Any tips with this?

This has been answered already so I just will add that SNAIL is correct. If you are not deleting your cookies and use the same computer you will be fine, otherwise not so much. I have talked to the web guys about adding a save your cart feature to the website.

Also the winner has been announced, and this months grand prize has been announced as well.

Thanks,

Ed

I sent a separate email directly to the winner. I am not sure of his particular user name, and I do not want to give out his real name, but I can tell you he lives in Alabama.

Hey, Ed,

Thanks for the great pricing, great selection! Got an email today saying the winner for May has been announced, but I didn't see it in the email, on your website, or in this thread. Where is it posted when you announce a winner?

Hey, Ed,

Thanks for the great pricing, great selection! Got an email today saying the winner for May has been announced, but I didn't see it in the email, on your website, or in this thread. Where is it posted when you announce a winner?

When I announce a winner it is more like I notify the winner that they have won. I just do not want to give out any personal information at all, so I notify the winner directly and then beg them to post about how they won. Sometimes they post sometimes not. So if you have not received an email notifying you that you won, they I am sorry you did not.

Ed

Hey, I live in Alabama. Checking mail...Bummer, not me. Anyway, never posted, but just want to say, Ed and Brewmasters Warehouse has always been great to me. Super fast shipping, great fresh products, super crush on grains and even phone calls from Ed himself. Thanks Ed. Hope I can make it to the store some day.

I am the guy in Alabama that has won. Many thanks to Ed for his great operation. I've been ordering from him consistently for over a year now, and this just does more to solidify me as a customer for life.

It's your browser that saves what you have in your cart. If your browser is set to delete temporary internet files automatically after a certain amount of disk space is reached, then the items in your cart will be erased also since that info is stored in the temporary internet files.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Make sure you are logged in to BMW when you add things to your cart. If you use another PC and are not logged in, you won't see anything. If you are logged in, go to Tools, Internet Options, Browsing History, and select Settings. Change Days to keep History.

Thanks for the answers...

Ed... I am about to buy your 6.5 gal bucket. The only lid listed is 'solid' but I want one that takes an airlock. I see that that 'fermenting' buckets come with a grommeted lid.

Suggestions as to what I can do? I want to use the bucket for sours so I will use it to ferment first then bottle down the road.

Thanks for the answers...

Ed... I am about to buy your 6.5 gal bucket. The only lid listed is 'solid' but I want one that takes an airlock. I see that that 'fermenting' buckets come with a grommeted lid.

Suggestions as to what I can do? I want to use the bucket for sours so I will use it to ferment first then bottle down the road.

The fermenting bucket comes with the lid and grommet for an airlock.

If you need just a lid for a bucket, but want to have it grommet in it, buy the lid and the grommet, and put in the special instructions to install the grommet.

If you want a bucket with a solid lid then buy the fermenting bucket and put in the special instructions that you want a solid lid.

I hope this covers your situation.

Ed

Love livin local to Brewmasters Warehouse! Placed an order online and picked up after work -- store smelled great, pretty sure they were in the back millin grains ... droollllllllll
:drunk:

Ed, been hearing rumblings of back-orders on Boilermakers... I should be getting a PO and deposit on a 1BBL rig and will be ordering three of those 55 gallon kettles soon, any of your customers been experiencing delays??

Perfect, Ed, thank you. I will be getting a bottling bucket and adding a solid lid + grommet and in the instructions I will tell them to install the grommet.

Pumped.

Hey Ed,
I build (and so do a bunch of others) their recipes in BEERSMITH.
Is there any way that you could have those recipes "importable" into your site so that we can build in beersmith... upload to your site... and buy?

Hey Ed,
Is there any way that you could have those recipes "importable" into your site so that we can build in beersmith... upload to your site... and buy?

That would be some serious awesome right there! I would think parsing BeerXML would be doable and keeps the format open to almost all of the brewing apps.

Hey Ed,

It has been discussed before and there are a lot of potential pitfalls that would make it difficult to make it happen. There would have to be a lot of mapping and many ingredients that Beersmith has listed that we do not and vice versa.

It is an awesome idea and I hope that someday we will be able to make it happen. That or maybe we will have to release some full featured brewing software.

Thanks,

Ed

Yep. I am basically all yours as a customer. I just think that if the kinks could be worked out it would be awesome. I know that you have a brew builder, but as you know it is no where near the program that Beersmith is -- and it shouldnt be as that is not its purpose.

I know that there are different names etc for ingredients and all. Its just time consuming to build a recipe in beersmith, then add all the ingredients to the cart then list in the special instructions how they all need to be in 4 separate bags as I am ordering for 4 batches.

Blah Blah Blah, I know!

Maybe some sort of partnership between you and beersmith? Some how you guys can work out a deal that is mutually beneficial to each of you?

Maybe you sell beersmith and they export in your format? I dunno - this is not my area of expertise.

Anyways, thanks for at least considering it, Ed.

Ed, just curious if you know how long shipping from bayou classic usually takes? It's been 2 weeks and I'm starting to worry that that portion of my order has slipped through a crack.

Thanks.

Ed, just curious if you know how long shipping from bayou classic usually takes? It's been 2 weeks and I'm starting to worry that that portion of my order has slipped through a crack.

Thanks.

Tweedle,

Shoot me an email with your order ID and I can take a look at it.

Thanks,

Ed

I do not have that particular issue in the store, but I am going to be getting some. When I do I will certainly have them up on the website for you.

Thanks,

Ed

Post here when you do, I think I would also be interested in that. :mug:

What was that book you mentioned last week, I've already forgotten the name.

Ed,
Any chance I can get you to carry some Chocolate Rye?

Gratned it isn't that popular...but I need it to make my Roggenbier

Yes we do have plans to carry it in the future. The local customers can tell you we really have no space left in the store to put anything, so we no ability to carry additional grains. I am working on finding some new space for the store, so we can carry chocolate rye, and some others.

Thanks,

Ed

Back