BrewInternational purchasing experience

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knowing what I know about current pricing as a vendor myself, I would say it looks too good to be true and they haven't been active since pre-COVID but I'm speculating.

Knowing what I know about current pricing as a vendor myself, I would say it looks too good to be true and they haven't been active since pre-COVID but I'm speculating.

Yes, their prices did seem to be too good to be true. I did send them an email asking for the free shipping threshold and/or any coupons on the 5th. No response yet.

Based on the fact that all the prices line up with what they should have been 3 years ago. Any company that hasn't raised their prices in 3 years would be out of business in less than one more. Again, total speculation but based on being in the same business for 13 years.

Last edited:
Google says they are located at 14300 N Lincoln Blvd #102, Edmond, OK 73013. Google Maps shows they are located at the same place as "Learn To Brew - Home Brew Supply Shop" and Google street view has a photo of the storefront from Jan 2023. However, some of the reviews were not so good...

Back