Brewin'...Jersey Shore Style

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bken620

Reaction score
Hello from Jersey, I'm just getting into doing the old "HB" and I just brewed for the second time this past Sunday. The first time was about a year and a half ago, though I didn't keep good notes, but took some pictures, brewed an Anchor Steam look a like. This time, I've been taking really detailed notes, but alas, no pictures. I plan to put up my play-by-play once I've taken the first sip of my brew, oh yeah, I forgot to mention, it's an Amber Ale called Blood and Fire from the Brewer's Apprentice. I plan to do a second brew of a cream ale this Sunday with a little lime and habanero in the flavor, it's going to taste DISGUSTING, haha. Well that's it for now, let me know of any other Jersey brewer's that are on this forum, I know there's got to be at least a couple.

Yo Metuchen, from Jersey myself, Plainfield and Pt.Pleasant Beach still more like home than anywhere else I have lived.

Brewin in the heart of the Carolinas now, though hope to come up in Sept.

Cheers
Scott

Actually I live down in the Asbury Park area now. Love living down the shore, Brigantine's a nice area, my buddy has a house down there.

Back