Brewhemoth

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BVilleggiante

Reaction score
My buddy ordered us a Brewhemoth two days ago and I've been trying to get a hold of someone there to ask them a question before they start building it. I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone for two days and they haven't gotten back to me. I'm not saying they have bad customer at all. There could be a perfectly good explanation for this. I'm just wondering what others experience with them has been?

P.S. Can't wait to get my Brewhemoth!

Dale at Brewhemoth got back to me and answered my question today. It's just been one of those weeks for him. He was very helpful.

I ordered a tri-clover conical at the end of the year. It came with a huge dent right on the front of it. I submitted a question through the "Contact Us" link asking about the policy in this case and got no response. It's a shame... I was planning on ordering 1-2 more this year.

I ordered a tri-clover conical at the end of the year. It came with a huge dent right on the front of it. I submitted a question through the "Contact Us" link asking about the policy in this case and got no response. It's a shame... I was planning on ordering 1-2 more this year.

Call them.

Back