BrewGadgets.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronclark

Constant Brewer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.brewgadgets.com/default.aspx

I didn't see anything else in the forums discussing this company so I felt that they deserved some kudos.

I have now used them for 5 orders. All orders were shipped in a reasonable amount of time.

When they were missing one of the items I ordered at their store, they called me and asked me if I would like to substitute it.

They also called and asked if it was fine to send something they were out of on back order.

When they shipped one of the wrong items, I emailed them explaining the mistake and told them not to worry about dealing with exchanges or anything. I just wanted them to know that it occurred. They responded with a gift code for the exact amount of the item I ordered and said it was fine to keep and enjoy the mistake item.

I also received a 25 dollar gift card from them for spending over 250 dollars on their site.

Their customer service is pretty good in general. I have only had one issue in which they did not respond to an email question. I can accept that for the rest of the good customer service they provided me with.

As far as prices are concerned, they are more than fair and beat out numerous other sites. The downfall to this is that there are no flat rate shipping prices like some others have. Even without flat rate deals, I have still found that I can save money by shopping through them.

Their products (hops, grains, extracts) have all been fresh and quality.

They also mill grains at no charge.

Anyway, this is a good site to shop from. Keep an eye on the forum for occasional specials from BrewGadgets in which you can save 10% on your order as well. I have caught two such specials since November.

BrewGadgets is my LHBS and they are totally awesome. Helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. The service the provide is above an beyond. The owner, Ed, is a great guy and really goes all out to help customers in the store and online. I order online and I go to the store when I can. The loyalty program is a great benefit and they have a preferred customer program also.

Recently several items on a online order were back ordered and could not ship fast enough to get them to me for a weekend brew. When the items came in on Friday, the owner Ed, put them in his car and drove them to my house. Saved my weekend brew plans. That is what I call going above and beyond for a customer.

I recommend BrewGadgets -- for excellent friendly service fair prices and fast shipping.
Here's to BrewGadgets :mug:

I keep trying to add the 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg to my cart, but they seem to be out of stock. Can't seem to find anywhere on that listing where it says what their stock is. Website seems great. Are you affiliated with them in any way? Would be great to see stock (or at least in vs. out of stock) on the listings.

How is their shipping? Prices seem good?

I keep trying to add the 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg to my cart, but they seem to be out of stock. Can't seem to find anywhere on that listing where it says what their stock is. Website seems great. Are you affiliated with them in any way? Would be great to see stock (or at least in vs. out of stock) on the listings.

How is their shipping? Prices seem good?

I am not affiliated with them, just a customer. I will send an email to my contact.
All the stuff I have had shipped was real prompt.

Back