Brew Day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evolcoms

Reaction score
So I'm brewing up a Belgian Wit today. Even though we are in the swing of fall/winter. Usually this time of year it's Porters, Stouts, and seasonal beers. Since I live in California and the winters is very mild here, any summer beer will be just fine!

Cheers!

ForumRunner_20131021_163001.png

ForumRunner_20131021_163120.png

:) Thx, but this is my ummm......i dunno...i think 15th batch? To tell you the truth im not sure how many batches I've done, lol but this will be my 7th AG batch.

Personally I have never stuck to seasonal styles. If I want a lawnmower beer in January or a Stout in August???? Whatever..... I live in Rhode Island and the high temps are in the low sixties. The next up IS an Oatmeal Stout but the one after might me a Belgian Blonde.

did anyone else turn their head sideways to read this thread?

Hey what can I say. Ive been waiting to brew and I got a little excited.....still learning how to use my phones camera.

Haha, sorry I guess I misunderstood the thread been a long day :mug: either way, props! Enjoy!

Thx! I just picked up a chest freezer and an old used fridge. Hopefully I'll get a temp controller soon. I'm looking forward to making my first Bock!

Latest posts

Back