Brew Day with my new rig!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmickey

Reaction score
What a St. Patty's Day weekend in Ohio! I spent Friday night and Saturday building a 3 tier gravity fed system. Today I brewed a Roasted Irish Red to break in the stand and celebrate the weekend! I also used my new RebelBrewer grain Mill.

I can't tell you how much this simplified my brew day, it was well worth the work. Cheers!

image-4058759874.jpg

image-2530605861.jpg

Looks nice! I'm interested in something similar. What did the stand cost material wise, if you don't mind me asking?

I would say I spent 250.00 total. It could have costed less, I made my main posts with 4x4's and also used treated lumber. After brewing today with it, it was worth every penny. The way I have it layed out all I had to do was fill up my HLT, start the boil and gravity took care of the rest, even down to the counterflow chiller you see sitting there, the fermenter fits right underneatht hat on the cement.

Back