Evaluating my brewing rigs worth to sell...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtrainer

BeerCzar I am
Reaction score
I've slowed down on my brewing due to life changes, work schedule, mtn biking more (to lose some extra weight), etc... So I decided to downgrade my system and modernize a bit. I've brewed on a single-tier 3v keggle setup for over 20 years and placed an order for the Brewzilla v4 35L rig. So 5 Gal batches, occasional brew, space savings etc... it is.

As I look to sell my rig, I'm curious what ya'll feel is reasonable pricing. I see stuff posted on Offer up and craigslist that sits for many months at $1K. My keggles are welded, tops cut extremely clean. I have a welded stand to go with and will include burners and a march pump.
Anything I get for it simply goes towards the grain and free beer for the few neighbors and friends I actually like. Which is not many as I live in CA and can't stand most of my neighbors anyhow.

Any input?

I haven't sold any brew gear. I have sold boats, cars and many other things using ebay and craigslist. I check for similar items and list just below the lowest asking price. I also search ebay "sold" listings. If offers and inquiries are scarce, I take the first offer I get. I also suggest you list it in HBT Classifieds for what you hope to get, or best offer.
Good luck with it.

Back