Brauduino, Braumiser Arduino based brew controller FOR SALE...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcmcdowell

Reaction score
Hi Guys-

I imported a Brauduino or Braumiser PCB board kit from Australia and assembled it and installed it in a 1.5bbl brew Braumeister type setup running 16,500watts of heating elements on 3 phase power and a brewery pump.

The brew controller allows you to setup custom mash steps and boil/hop additions you can set time and temp for each step.

I'm building a 3bbl system now and recycling parts. I'm selling the Arduino board, shield, display. It can control big or small with SSR's, a DC power supply, and a temp probe. Wire a few buttons and you're good to go.

I'm asking $100 for the assembled kit. I paid for the international shipping, the exchange rate, assembled the kit, loaded the sketch, bought the Arduino UNO, and used the controller for about a month. USPS small box flat rate shipping is $6 for a total of $106 for an assembled automated brew controller.

Picts are in the FOR SALE section...

Thanks

If anyone realises they've missed out and would like a brauduino controller, I'm currently doing a batch order over on AHB.

You're welcome to sign up. The only difference in price would be shipping to USA. (About $40 I think). The order is still in process, but essentially is aiming to be everything needed to build a control box.

http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/6...s-controller-30/?view=getnewpost&fromsearch=1
Cheers,
Lael

Latest posts

Back